CHITIKA

GOOGLE ANALYTICS

LINK REFERAL

free web site traffic and promotion

Advertisement

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Funny sms

Dil 20 13 80 20 TERAY (Read it in PUNJABI) [e-mania1.blogspot.com]
A friend is 1% Funny,2% Sweet,3% Caring,4%Loving and 90% Good Looking.. Thats y i m you friend [e-mania1.blogspot.com]
I Like U Utna, U LiKE Me Jitna, I Miss You Tabtaq, U Miss Me Jabtaq, U Love Me Janay KabTak, But I Love U Martey Dumtak (l)
(f)You can fall from the sky(l)You can fall from a tree* *But the best way to fallIs in love with me* [e-mania1.blogspot.com]
I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. That's because Mother Teresa said "Love Animals" !
A-U'r Attractive B-U'r Best C-U'r Cute D-U'r Dear E-U'r Excellent F-U'r Funny G-U'r Gud Looking H-He He He I-I'm J-Just K-Kidding
Animals of Jungle decided for a meeting.Every1 came But The meeting hasn't started.Guess y?coz the Donkey is bzy in Chatting
Last nite I lay in bed,looking at the stars, beautiful sky and da endless horizon & suddenly I thought where the hell is my roof?
This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat, keep cat, an cat, idiot cat, busy cat!... Now read it without the word cat :D
Vo aaj bhi hume dekh kar Muskurate hain.Yeh to unke bache hee kamine hain,****Jo Mujhe Mamma-Mamma bulaate hain.

No comments:

Post a Comment