CHITIKA

GOOGLE ANALYTICS

LINK REFERAL

free web site traffic and promotion

Advertisement

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Shahid-Priyanka: Follow each other again


Mumbai, May 26 -- Hi da hi my naughties and hotties! How goes it with you in your duniya? It's going pretty smooth for now in mine, though one can never tell when things get hectic all of a sudden. So I'm ensuring to make the most of it and enjoy the leisure while it lasts. Now, before I digress any further, read on my sweetums, for your dose of daily goss is here.

I've just been informed that Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra are back to being buddy buddy once again. Yeah, all that talk of the two going katti after Kaminey is passe.

And Shasha, who had un-followed Priyanki on Twitter, after they stopped talking to each other, is back to following her. Ditto PC, though it's another thing that she's not been able to log online of late, thanks to poor connectivity in Coorg, where she's filming Vishal Bhardwaj's Saat Khoon Maaf.

And you know what? The Kapoor dude is very pally with Priyanki's cousin, Pareeniti Chopra too. My jasoos tells me that she assisted Parmeet Sethi on Badmaash Company, during which the actor had even given her a nickname. I'm told he used to call her 'Baby'. Aha!

By the way, khabru also says that Kapoor has cultivated this new habit of giving names to everyone he comes in regular contact with. Seems he calls Atul Kasbekar a 'Xyloman' after the ace lensman's commercial for the gaadi.

Woh sab toh theek hai... But the question is, what is Shasha's name for Priyanka Chopra? I've already ordered my informer to get me the details. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment